I have been the Ghost writer for what has been billed the most exclusive bespoke car book of all time: “Boys and their expensive toys”. A compilation of road tests of supercars, this limited-print coffee-table book was sold to several F1 drivers and well known automotive personalities.
A particularly challenging assignment, this book was written WITHOUT ever having driven any of the cars: This required intensive research and interpretation of the likely characteristics of each car, based on my technical experience.
“Great piece and you nailed the exhaust! I like the idea of you doing a piece or two from the riders/drivers perspective. Maybe for the Radical and/or Atom, with a Jeremy Clarkson slant. WRT locations. I need you to put either a Philip Island or Eastern Creek bent on it.
- Go to my article on the Ariel Atom
- Go to my article on the Desmosedici RR
- Go to my review of the Bentley Flying Spur
- Go to my article on “The Farm”
- Go to my article on the Hawker 400XP passenger jet